Introduction to Systemic Constellations
Time & Location
About The Event
💥 This workshop is spread over 3 half-days, in the morning, on March 17, 18 and 19, 2021 from 9:30 AM - 13:00 PM GMT +1. 💥
👉 Practical training in basic Systemic Constellation tools. 👈
This remote workshop is intended for Coaches and is also accessible to Coaching beginners as an introduction to the certified course. You will be able to acquire techniques from Systemic Constellations that can be used immediately with your clients.
The training is a prerequisite (not compulsory) for the Systemic Constellations of Families and Organizations Facilitator course
✍ Training program: ✍
1. Phenomenology, Systemic Constellations and its creator Bert Hellinger
2. The right posture as the facilitator in Constellations - Deontology
3. The 3 fundamental laws which govern all human systems.
4. The frame of a session - How to support your client in complete safety?
5. The difference between mapping and Constellation. Some practice.
6. The difference between a family constellation and a systemic constellation
7. Healing sentences and how to use them.
8. The transactional constellation useful in supporting people who are bullied. Some practice.
👍🏼 At the end of the training, you will be able to 👍🏼
- use 2 types of constellation during your coaching sessions
- know which liberating phrase to use depending on the situation
- apply the 3 essential systemic laws.
- give some gently support to your clients to free themselves from blockages inherited from their systems
👩🏻⚖️ Trainer 🙆🏻♂
Orianne Corman with an assistant
TRAINING COST -
450 € for the 3 half-days -
550 € for the 3 half-days + access for one year to other training sessions in order to build your self-confidence. Each workshop is different even if it follows the same program
Please contact Orianne Corman by private message to find out more!