Family Constellations Residential Training
This is an opportunity for all people who want to learn a powerful practice called Family Constellations.
An online course using our dedicated learning platform with a 5-day residential course at Ragmans Lane Farm UK.
During these 5 days you will learn:
- How to use emotions to deactivate old cellular memory and program new choices?
- The 3 most important laws of System and how to use them
- To facilitate a 121 session with Family Constellations
- Different forms of Systemic Constellations and how to use them with your clients
- The timeline and how to use it to reconnect your clients to their inner wisdom
- What is a genosociogram and how to make it?
- What is the Project-Purpose and how to find it?
- What is the Biological Memorised Cellular Cycles and how to use them with your clients
- How to facilitate without losing your vital energy?
- And many other amazing things about Family Constellations, Transactional Constellations and facilitating Systems
Orianne Corman, 20 years of practice as a Family Constellations practitioner
Orianne holds sessions and teaches in three languages (French, English and Portuguese)
Founder of Systemic and Relationship Coaching Academy
Assisted by Rebecca Hanscombe
Shamanic Practitioner with 25 years experience, facilitating transformational body-based workshops and teacher training.
Very Early Birds before the 31st of January: £ 1,820.40
Early Birds from 1st of February until 28th of February: £1,999
What is include?...
Two years of access to the Training Course Platform
12 PDFs (Up to 400 pages)
10 individual sessions
5-day all-inclusive residential
For more information, please write to email@example.com, she will be pleased to answer any questions
The 5-day all-inclusive residential is held at Ragmans Lane Farm, UK. An established permaculture farm in an area of outstanding natural beauty in the Wye Valley Gloucestershire UK. A peaceful place to learn, connect and grow, plus our wholistic chef will nurture your body with delicious vegan and vegetarian local food.
Ragmans Lane Farm
GL17 9PA Gloucester UK